Eyes are shocked
All lines are crossed
The scenes I see are bold and embossed
I can’t believe just what I’ve seen
Man to man let’s talk old farty
And have yourself a lemon party
Not me of course it’s not my bag
I didn’t know what I saw that day
Old men face to face being gay
How was I to know what to expect
One man skinny the other a lardy
Damaged for life by the lemon party
Why did they tell me where to see
www dot was what they said
But by my looking I’m better off dead
I saw things I could have lived without
Old as dirt but hard as a rock
Grampa suckin what rhymes with dock
Thanks Jack, thanks Angie cause of you I’m scarred
My retina seared by what it did see
Searching for that lemon party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment