See the cage around my soul
See it close and become whole
...My heart is won
Though our love is fairly young
Our souls have joined and become one
...And you know I love you...
...How much I love you
My eyes weep when you're away
My heart's fulfilled when you stay
I never thought I'd feel like this
I never knew I'd need your kiss
I never thought I'd feel as though I'd die
It's strange the way I feel inside
All these emotions I can't hide
...Tell me honey what should I do
But of all these things I've said and done
Of all the people, everyone
Of all the things I ever knew
...I know that I love you.
Written by Dan Johnson during my college years
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have a wonderful way of putting your feelings into words. The words seems to go far beyond the feelings.
written while in college. First loves always bring out strong feelings.
Thank you for sharing this part of you with those who happen upon your blog. This helped me find an answer to somthing I am dealing with today.
Post a Comment