Boiling blood in my veins runs through
Forgetting a love that I never knew
Come now my love move closer to swoon
Tonight you and I will sleep like spoons
Reveal your thoughts to me be assured
You aren't the first girl ever I lured
Into my trap, though bitter I seem
It seems after our first, all's been a dream
Don't look in my eyes, it may show the pain
I know you'll never love me again
Listen to my voice, let it hypnotize
But to play my game would be unwise
Let me entice, let me draw you in
Let me see if it's your love I can win
Ah, closer, yes, that's it...come very near
It's your soft sweet voice I long to hear
Yes, come closer still, I feel your heat
Beneath your breast I hear your heartbeat
Be wary though, for I may strike
With acts of passion and the like
I'm unfeeling, yet I cry
I'm in pain and I don't know why
I want this second chance you see
I want to hurt you like you hurt me
It should be simple, not hard to do
But all anger evaporates when I look at you
Damn...I hate you I loathe you, you cause me disgust
Please, I beg you to come closer, in me you can trust
Strange things are most certainly abound
Since you've come a second time around.
Written by Dan Johnson during his college years
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you were able to get your second chance.
What would you do with a second chance?
Post a Comment